According to media reports, Nokia has previously issued an invitation to hold press conference on July 11, and indirectly said it would launch a re-definition zoom device. Today, Nokia officially released a chartlet, which is written “41 million reasons”, which basically confirms that Nokia will release the legendary 41 MP mobile phone in this conference.
The tentative name of this phone is Lumia EOS, according to previous media reports, the leaked specifications are as follows:
• 41 MP camera + Xenon flash
• Nokia Pro Camera application
• 32GB Memory
• 1280×768 resolution OLED display
• WP8 V 8.0.10322.71
• FM radio
• Flip mute
• Polycarbonate case
• Simultaneous recording 35 MP and 5 MP images, respectively, for storing and sharing
• Yellow frame
• Does not support SD card expansion
• 1mm thinner than the Lumia 920, a substantial protruding in camera
• No significant system changes
Lumia EOS will compete directly with the recently released Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom , in addition, Sony recently said it would launch i1 Honami comparable to camera large-size sensor, the future phone market will expand a battle in camera field.